Español / English
Alliance Abogados Asociados S.C. provides sound legal advise to individuals and companies, in order to connect their business ventures and investments in the Plurinational State of Bolivia and the United States of America.
Our team has highly qualified personel for the advise of Bolivian and US citizens, as well as companies constituted under the laws of Bolivia and the US, which mantain or would like to develop business or investments projects or ventures, in any of the two countries.
For this we have opened an office in Washington, D.C., in order to allow our law firm a closer relationship with the Bolivian community and business centers in the National Capital Region (D.C.-VA-MD-WV).
Please, leave us a message to request more information.
Our services include legal advise on the following issues:
- Participation rights in companies.
- Shares, stock, and other forms of equity participation, and bonds, debentures, and other forms of debt interests, in a company.
- Contractual rights, such as under turnkey, construction or management contracts, production or revenue sharing contracts, concessions, or other similar contracts.
- Tangible property, including real property; and intangible property, including rights, such as leases, mortgages, liens and pledges.
- Intellectual property, including: copyrights and related rights, patents, industrial designs, rights in semiconductor layout designs, trade secrets, including know how and confidential business information, trade and service marks, trade names, and other.
- Rights conferred pursuant to law, such as licenses and permits.
Our broad knowledge on Bolivian and US regulations allows us to deliver the appropriate tools and understanding for our clients, in order to boost their activities for the initiation, development, implementation, transformation or enlargement of their business and investment ventures in both countries, in a prompt, suitable and secure way.